Weyra Consulting PLC is an Ethiopian consultancy, training, and research firm that provides professional services under the slogan "We remain true to our values." Weyra is led and managed by a team of highly qualified professionals with backgrounds in business administration, strategic management, human resource management, logistics and supply chain management, project management, marketing management, business leadership, public administration, accounting and finance, economics, information technology, computer science, law, sociology, psychology, and other related fields of study.
The experts mobilized under Weyra Consulting PLC have ample experience in training experts and managers from all walks of life, consulting private, government, and non-government organizations, and conducting research in the business, management, and social sectors of the economy. In this connection, the experts have envisioned building a world-class consulting company. To this end, Weyra came into being in September 2016 under the name Weyra Management Consultancy as a sole proprietorship firm. Since September 2018, however, as part of its growth, Weyra has evolved to a private limited company status under the name of Weyra Consulting PLC.
It is Weyra’s principal conviction that the rich experience the team of consultants cherishes will enable the firm to grow and become an internationally recognized Ethiopian consultancy firm.
To be the number one Ethiopian company in providing distinctive consultancy services by 2018 E.C.
- Utilize universal principles and best practices to solve institutional problems, help clients excel, and assist in creating Ethiopian organizations of the future.
- Acquire and retain the best talent in the economy to transform established thinking and practice in consulting.
Adhere to the highest professional standards.
- Uphold utmost integrity and honesty.
- Managing the Right Things
- Make customers the reason for Weyra's existence.
- Observe high ethical standards.
- Maintain client confidence.
- Maintain an independent standpoint.
Provide quality service in time
- Maintain originality of ideas
- Ethiopian diagnostic problem-solving approach
- Perform exceptionally high to clients
Improve our clients’ performance meaningfully
- Deliver the best of the firm to all clients.
- Bring innovations in organizational practice to clients.
- Build client capabilities to sustain improvement.
- Build enduring relationships with clients based on trust.
Develop an unparalleled firm for exceptional people.
- Be the home of the best talent in the market.
- Establish a rule of ideas, not of people.
- Build a learning organization through organizational learning.
- Be a non-hierarchical, inclusive, and virtuous organization.
- Develop one another through coaching and mentoring.
- Build team spirit and internal partnerships.
- Sustain an inspiring place to work through a caring meritocracy.
- Provide quality service in time
ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE OF WEYRA CONSULTING PLC
Weyra Consulting provides consulting, training, and research services
Management and Organization
- Organizational structure design and redesign
- Organizational restructuring
- Management information systems design
- Strategic management and development plan
Business and Project Management
- Preparation of feasibility studies
- Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Business plan preparation
- Human Resource Management
- Job analysis and development of job descriptions and specifications
- Job evaluation, job structure design, salary scales & benefits package development
- Human resource coaching and mentoring services
- Human resource planning
- Training needs assessment
- Training effectiveness evaluation
- Human resource training & development consultancy
- Performance evaluation procedures
- Reward management consultancy
- Design of succession planning
- Knowledge and talent management
- Human resource information systems design
Change and Performance Management
- Change management and organization development
- Performance management system design
- Performance improvement
- Balanced scorecard design
- Business process reengineering
- Kaizen system design
- Quality management system design
- Market analysis
- Marketing strategies
- Strategic marketing management
- Service marketing
- Marketing plan
- Marketing information systems design
- Advertising script development
- Brand management
- Financial Management
- Financial analysis & Control
- Higher education establishment & support in accreditation services
- Organizing hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, and hospitality establishments
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for
- Hotels and other organizations
Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain management
- Procurement management
- Inventory management
- Negotiation and contract management
- Public procurement
- Import-export procedures
- Value chain management
- Global supply chain management
- Foreign procurement
- Disaster relief operations management
- Warehouse/stores management
- Transport/fleet management
- Customs procedures and documentation
- Property management
- Introduction to computer application
- Introduction to networking (CCNA 1, CCNA 2, CCNA 3, & CONNA)
- Computer and cyber security
- E-business and E-commerce
- Webpage development
- Database management system using MS SQL and Oracle
- Adobe Photoshop
- AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
Research and Development
- Business research
- Marketing research
- Feasibility study
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Employee satisfaction survey
- Market segmentation study
- HRM research;
- Performance management research
- Organizational culture study
- Supply chain management system study
- Change management study
- Tracer studies
- New product development; and Gap assessment.
- Baseline Service
- Project M & E Study
- Management skills
- Supervisory management
- Time management
- Management information system
- Report writing
- Risk management
- Insurance operations
- Business communication skills
- Introduction to business
- Business plan development
- Portfolio management
- Human Resource Management
- Human resource management
- Human resource training and development
Some of the services we have provided thus far
- Revision of Salary Scale for Enat Bank
- People Management training for Hibret Bank
- Job evaluation and Grading for Ethiopian Red Cross Society
- Prepared Human resource Manual for Ethiopian Economics Association
- Prepared Five-year strategic plan for Lion Insurance S.C.
- Prepared Standard operating procedures and manuals for National Insurance Company of Ethiopia
- Job evaluation study and new job grades for Berhan Insurance S.C.
- Training on Balanced Scorecard Model for executive & non-executive management members Tsehay Insurance S.C.
- Design of performance management system for Abay Insurance S.C.
- Strategy to execute and realize company vision, mission, and core values for Lucy Insurance S.C.
- Staffing plan for Tsehay Industry Kality Metal Products and so on
Location: Yeka Sub-city, Wereda 07, Near Axum Hotel, Comet Building, 1stFloor, Office number 102, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Mobile: +251 979 14 14 14 | +251 937 88 21 36