Getachew Petros Engineering PLC is a GC 7 (General contractor) in Ethiopia, established by Eng. Getachew Petros who is a B.SC.Degree holder in civil engineering from Addis Ababa University with more than fourteen years of experience in different construction and supervision works of roads and buildings.
- Vast experience ranges from site/construction Engineering to Deputy General Manager;
- From detail planning of the whole project to organizing the required staff for projects and leading Engineering activity;
- Evaluation of financial and physical progress of projects;
- Structural and Architectural design and design review of building projects;
- And administration of the project’s contract (MoWUD, PPA)
- Experience in coordination and evaluation of road projects;
- Design reviewing of different standard types of roads;
- With proper contract administration (familiar with FIDIC based contracts.)
- Supervision of City and compound access roads
- Experience on field soil investigation works and preparing foundation recommendation reports for river bridges, airport runway and buildings;
- Contract administration and Claim expert
- Vast experience on preparation of claims, and settlement of contract disputes.