|Phone||+251 118 966096|
|Mobile||+251 911 256615|
|Mobile 2||+251 91 1743597|
|Location||Infront of Paster, on the road to Addisu Michael church, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
Retina Pharmaceuticals is an importer and distributor of pharmaceutical products, ophthalmic products, medical supplies, medical equipments, laboratory reagents, sanitary & hygienic products, cosmetics and chemicals in Ethiopia. The company has been authorized by Food, Medicine and Health Care Administration and Control Authority (FMHACA) and Ministry of Trade. We import these products from trusted suppliers around the world. We deliver products for free upon customers request.
We supply all kinds of drugs from prescription drugs to over-the-counter drugs in Ethiopia such as Drugs Cynovit, Dextrocuf, Evit 400, Flucoric, Haemoproct, I-profen, Jusprin, Laxolyne, Premosan etc...
1. Self-Care: These are products whcih do not typically require a clinician to be present for their use. Hearing aids, diabetes management tools, and mobility aids, are examples of self-care equipment used at home as part of a person’s daily routine.
2. Electronic: More devices become electronic every year. One major growth category we’re seeing now involves the electronic medical record (EMR), sometimes called the electronic health record (EHR). Not only are more companies developing the software to streamline the use of the EMR, there are several companies working on ways to store and transport the EMR.
3. Diagnostic: This type of equipment basically takes a biological or chemical measurement that gets recorded in the medical record and used for diagnosis, or to track therapeutic progress. Sphygmomanometers for recording blood pressure, ophthalmoscopes that is used in eye exams, and otoscopes to allow a clinician to evaluate the health of the outer and middle ear are a few diagnostic tools often used in exam rooms.
4. Surgical: Surgical supplies and equipment can include the stainless steel tools that surgical teams use in surgery, diagnostic scopes that surgeons insert deep into the patient’s body so that they can see in hard to reach places and disposable items they wear for personal protection from infection, such as caps, gowns, gloves, and glasses, as well as the gauze and drapes used to keep the patient clean and safe.
5. Durable Medical Equipment (DME): It includes the various types of walking aids, transfer equipment, bath safety, and wheelchairs.
6. Acute Care: Are Equipment and supplies used in hospitals such as Nursing care kits such as general purpose trays, minor procedure trays, wound and skin care kits, monitoring equipment, and non-surgical instruments are used on a daily basis in hospitals for patient care.
7. Emergency and Trauma: Are supplies for diagnostic and exam tools, wound care supplies, respiratory therapy equipment, minor procedure kits, and personal protective gear.
8. Long-Term Care: It includes beds and mattresses, therapeutic chairs that serve various functions, mobility assistance products, incontinence management supplies, exercise equipment, and grooming and dressing aids, to name a few.
9. Storage and Transport: Are carts to store and transport equipment such as Case carts, storage carts, supply carts, linen carts, food carts, and procedure carts are some of the most common types needed in healthcare.
High-purity chemicals for use in chemical analysis, chemical reactions or physical testing :
Chemicals used as sanitizers for food-contact surfaces in retail/foodservice establishments are chlorine, iodine and quaternary ammonium.
Antiseptic—used against sepsis or putrefaction in humans or animals. Personal hygienic products may also include, soap, shampoo, cream reinse, hair products, razors (new blades), shaving creams, toothpaste and
To be competitive in a global business environment