Melhik Marketing and Communication P.L.C. is recruitment, payroll management, training, and HR consulting company based in Ethiopia. We have been operating originally specializing in providing recruitment and training services to multinational and national manufacturing companies, development organizations, local and international organizations, and business and commercial companies then expanded our range of services to cover payroll management, HR Consulting and other soft skills trainings to companies of all sizes.
In its recruitment wing, Melhik (MyanchorJobs) is a well-staffed with recruitment, IT, client and customer relations experts, eager and passionate company ready to deliver job fit and candidates for companies up to their maximum demands. Our recruitment experience runs the full scale advanced placement and standardized talent assessment strategies.
MyanchorJobs is staffed with ten permanent and twelve par time recruitment specialists (Senior Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Manager, and Account Manager, Client and Candidate Relations Officer), IT consultants, Legal Advisor, and research team professionals providing turnkey employment solutions. The composition of the experts within the group reflects the diversity of disciplines involved in recruitment, conducting assessment and client and candidate relations.
In achieving its vision, MyanchorJobs is currently working in joint venture with three international companies who work on company assessment, recruitment, and salary survey. Thomas International UK (www.thomasinternational.net) is one of our business partner. MyanchorJobs is a representative in Ethiopia for Thomas International in order to access assessment software for its own clients and Thomas International companies which are located in Ethiopia. FICS (www.fics4life.com) is another corporate company found in South Africa and it is a joint venture of MyanchorJobs. MyanchorJobs is a representative of FICS in East Africa region and can access assessment software in order to prepare profile for companies’ employees in organizations located in East Africa.
“To be the Recruitment Company of your first choice”
• To be a world class recruitment company in serving best talents for client companies.
• To ensure being a recruitment company of choice to its client companies and candidates, employer of choice to its employees, and an investment of choice to its owners.
- As a recruitment agent, quality and standard are our first priorities;
- We are an equal opportunity recruitment company;
- Act in an open fashion and be result-oriented, creative and innovative;
- We recognize employees’ integrity, performance, team work, and respect to others; and
- We encourage a sense of belongingness among all our employees.
The company has four major services including:
- E-RECRUITMENT & RECRUITMENT/PLACEMENT
- MyanchorJobs has a job board (www.myanchorjobs.com) in order to post vacancies
- MyanchorJobs uses assessment tools from CV screening, preliminary interview, profiling, to delivering
- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- CONSULTANCY: Human Capital Development
- TRAINING: Personal-Professional Training (PPT)
Recruitment Service Units
- Online Management Unit
- Talent Search Unit
Online Management Unit:
- It works on Online Management that includes:
- Online Account Management for Client Companies & Candidates
- Candidate Online Registration
- Post Client Companies profile and logo on the job board (www.myanchorjobs.com)
- Frequent Update on the website
Talent Search Unit:
- The Unit is responsible for:
- Company & Client Account Management
- Build communication with Client Companies and candidates
- Take Order from Client companies
- Recruit and select potential candidates for the right position
- Hunting candidates
- Prepare Assessment Tools for candidates
- Post Job Vacancies on the job board (www.myanchorjobs.com)
- Make a Contract Agreement with Client companies
- Organize a career fair and other alike events with Online Management unit
- Deliver Managerial and Organizational Advisory on Human Capital
Partner company sectors
- Multi-National and National manufacturing Companies
- International & National Non-Governmental Organizations
- Developmental organizations
- Governmental organizations
- Commercial and Business companies
- Hotel Industries
- Job board (www.myanchorjobs.com): Post on the website for 10 to 30 days
- Existing Database: Dedicated for immediate positions
- Professional media (i.e., Linkedin): We have more than 18, 000 networks
- Social Media (Twitter and facebook)
- Referral:Usingournetwork and candidates to get referrals
- Head Hunting: In order to get potential candidates who don’t usually search for a job (passive candidates)
- Preliminary/Screening Interview
- Behavioral Competencies /Psychometric Tests/
- STAR Results (Situations Task Action Result)
- SHARE Model
- Communication Skills
- Other Skills
- Technical Skills (Written Exam: to identify candidate’s technical skill for a certain position and sector)
- Cognitive Aptitude Test: Reasoning & Verbal skills
- Work Sample Test: Candidates’ ability to work the job
- Predictive Index: assess behavior and attitude of candidates
- Vocational Interest Tests: Is the candidate interested in a prospective client company?
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) Test: to assess candidate’s awareness and understanding of his/her behavior and others
- Personality Profiling: Profiling candidates to help them match with their employers and help them to understand their talent
Free Service for Mass Recruitment
- Free training for ten and above (>10) selected candidates for a day on organizational culture of a certain company, professionalism, work ethics, discipline, attitude, dress code, etc.
Conduct on Job Assessment
- MyanchorJobs will conduct a three times on job assessment for the candidates within three months using evaluation assessment tool in collaboration with immediate supervisor for a certain position.
- The service payment for recruitment is one month gross salary of a hired candidate.
- The payment shall be made by a client company. According to Ethiopian labor law of Proclamation No. 632/2001: Article 25: Sub Article 1, we are not subjected to receive a payment for our service from a candidate.
- In case of a hired candidate leave the company within three months, MyanchorJobs will replace the position with another fit candidate who went through the same selection process using assessment tools free of charge.
In achieving its vision, MyanchorJobs has made a platform of working in partnership to work jointly with international companies which work on assessment and recruitment that delivers a world class service in more than 200 countries.
- Thomas International (www.thomasinternational.net) which bases its head quarter in UK has reached to agreement with MyanchorJobs to access assessment software for Emotional Intelligence, Cognitive test, Behavioral test, and psychometric tests. Besides, MyanchorJobs is an official representative for Thomas International in Ethiopia.
- FICS Corporate (www.fics4life.com) is a South African company has agreed with MyanchorJobs to be a joint venture. MyanchorJobs is an official representative for FICS Corporate in East Africa. In 2017 G.C, the work location will be expanded to North Africa.
In its training and development wing, MELHIK has a team of well experienced, senior level trainers, and public s speakers who develop winning personal empowerment and organizational development training manuals and deliver the trainings in the most professional, motivational and andragogic ways so that they result in a clear, measurable and recognizable outcomes.
The personnel responsible for training and development deal effectively with the learning differences presented by multi-cultural, multi-lingual and multi-age learner groups. Melhik’s training personnel have extensive experience in continuous improvement training for a sustainable solution.
Melhik offers personalized and customized coaching as the platform for individual AND organizational empowerment and development as opposed to merely facilitating training contents. That said, our packages are flexible to our clients’ unique requirements. An example of that is the offering of group training, or individual and personalized coaching. In addition to delivering nationally recognized training qualifications as a Registered Training Organization, we deliver a very wide range of impactful short courses for clients who require shorter, sharper, and specifically customized training programs.
Melhik Marketing and Communication PLC offers:
- Annual package Trainings at Customers’ Premises:
- These are delivered to our customers at their respective premises on the topic/s of their respected choice from the annual training program.
- Customized Trainings either at Melhik's Training Hall or at the Customers’ Premises:
These trainings are organized based on the client’s training need in any operational, marketing, leadership, finance and other training and consultancy areas. The venue of the trainings can be either at the Customers’ Premises, or any other venue of the client's choice. The duration of the training depends on the course requirements and our initial need assessment as required.