Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use.
In these terms and conditions, "we" and "us" means Ebiz Online Solutions PLC, the owner and operator of the Website, whose registered office is 4th Floor,#413, Mega House, Africa Avenue, Bole Road. We are registered in Kirkos Subcity Trade and Industry Bureau. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Access to the Website and content
- The information provided by us on the Website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any product or service featured and you should seek appropriate independent advice. The content of this Website is for your general information and use only, and it is subject to change without notice.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time as a result of events outside of our control.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Intellectual Property
- The copyright in the material contained in the Website, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software belongs to e-Com Advertising, its subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed for commercial purposes without our written permission.
- Product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Exclusions of liabilityExclusion of liability for suppliers' goods and services
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any error or omission as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website is excluded. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the Website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
Via advertising we promote a number of suppliers on the Website. We can accept no liability for any goods or services provided by third party suppliers. Any goods or services which are not stated to be provided by us are provided by third parties over whom we do not have control and you should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase those goods or services before contracting with the supplier. The suppliers will be supplying on their own standard terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before placing an order.
- Username and password
- On registering with us, you are issued with a user name and password, which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- Your username and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Website by anyone using your username and password, and any payments due for services accessed through the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately.
- You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website nor access the Website other than through normal operations.
- Data submitted by users
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website and the limitations in condition 4 above (Exclusions of liability) apply.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
- You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of this condition 7.
- Data protection
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the Website to improve the Website and personalise your experience when you visit the Website. We may also use it to tell you (via email, telephone, post or any alternative medium) about changes in our services, or about services and features we believe are relevant to you.
- We never sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third parties. Unless you explicitly provide your details to a third party (for example in response to any offers advertised on the Website), your personal information is used only by us for the purposes outlined in 8.1 above.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- You may edit your personal information at any time.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify these Terms & Conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website. Any modifications to the Terms & Conditions shall take immediate effect.
- Governing lawAdditional disclaimers & indemnities
- These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with Ethiopian law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Ethiopian courts.
The views expressed here are those of the authors. The views expressed in any post, comment or blog on this Website are those of the person who submitted them and not necessarily the views of e-Com Advertising. Every effort is made to react swiftly to remove any inappropriate content, either through discovery by us or by request from any member of the Website or any third party.