|Bid closing date||Sep 4, 2017 03:00 PM|
|Bid opening date||Sep 4, 2017 03:15 PM|
Ethiopian Herald (Jul 6, 2017)|
|Posted on||Jul 6, 2017|
|Bid document price||Birr 300.00|
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE FULL ACQUISITION OF SHARE COMPANY
1 . The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) currently owns fully equity of the following business.
2. The Ministry of Public Enterprises, pursuant to the powers and duties vested in it by Article 6 of Proclamation No. 91 6/201 5, hereby invites all local perspective investors to participate in the privatization of the following public enterprise/ Share Company/ for full equity sells through bid on bid notice No. 004/201 6-2017
a) Shebelle Transport Share Company ............................Addis Ababa
3. Interested bidders can obtain documents during working hours upon payment of non-refundable Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) or the equivalent in U.S. dollars.
4. The Bid Documents will be available in the Ministry of Public Enterprises, in front of former Imperial Hotel (currently Amora Building), Water Works Design and Supervision Corporation , Block -3 Building, 2nd floor, Room No. 204 starting July 05/2017
5. Bids shall be submitted in wax-sealed envelopes on or before September 04/ 2017 at 3:00 P.M local time
6. The bids shall be open on September 04/2017 at 3:15 P.M local time in 2nd floor room 202/Meeting Hall/ at the same address stated under.
7. The Ministry reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
8. Bids of Interest shall be submitted as follows:
Ministry of Public Enterprises
Tel. /011 8 69 37 81/ 011 8 69 37 29
P.O. Box 11835
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bid Notice No. 004/2017 for sales of
Shebelle Transport Share Company
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES