|Bid closing date||Feb 9, 2017 02:00 PM|
|Bid opening date||Feb 9, 2017 02:10 AM|
2merkato.com (Jan 4, 2017)|
|Posted on||Jan 4, 2017|
|Bid document price||Birr 500.00|
INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. FP/OT/14/SC 2016/17
1. Sugar Corporation invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified international Bidders for the Supply and Delivery of the following Items:
All the Items shall be delivered on FOB Port of Loading and CFR Djibouti Sea Port or DAT Modjo Dry Port at buyer option basis.
2. Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License, TIN, VAT and Current Tax Clearance and Suppliers' Registration Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash.
Procurement & Logistics
Kasanches, near Development Bank of Ethiopia
Kia-med University College PLC Building,
Floor Room No.102
Josif Tito Street
P.O. Box 20034-1000
Tel: +251 11 5 15 12 14
Fax: +251 11 515 11 80
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Wax-sealed bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Buyer at or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) 09 February 2017 The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend
on the date and address specified above at 2:10 pm (afternoon) in conference hall.
6. All bids must be accompanied by bid security:
The bid security shall be in original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days beyond the Bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
7. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.