|Bid closing date||Feb 16, 2017 02:00 PM|
|Bid opening date||Feb 16, 2017 02:10 PM|
2merkato.com (Jan 4, 2017)|
|Posted on||Jan 4, 2017|
|Bid document price||Birr 500.00|
|Bid bond||Birr 500,000.00|
INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
TENDER No. FP/OT/13/SC 2016/17
Sugar Corporation invites suitably qualified & eligible bidders to submit wax sealed bid for the Provision of Consultancy Service for Revising & Updating the existing feasibility Studies & Conducting New Studies of Sugar Development Projects.
1. The objectives of the feasibility studies are mainly include:
Examine, review and update feasibility study documents prepared by different consulting firms;
Undertake new feasibility on some of the indicated projects Generate final feasibility study documents to the international standard;
2. A bidder to be considered for this assignment shall present data and testimonials that it has rich experience in providing consultancy services of similar nature. The type and number of projects handled by the bidder and the implementation time shall be clearly indicated by the firms with testimonials.
3. The best evaluated bid shall be the bid that scores a minimum of 80% from technical evaluation and least price from the financial evaluation.
4. Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License, Current Tax Clearance, TIN, VAT and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the mandated public body.
5. A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Eth. Birr 500 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash:
Procurement & Logistics,
Kasanches, near Development Bank of Ethiopia
University College PLC Building, 1st Floor Room No. 102
Josif Tito Street
Tel: +251 11 5 15 12 14, Fax. +251 11 5 15 11 80
P. O. Box 200341000
6. Bids must be addressed and delivered to the buyer at the address mentioned above at or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) February 16, 2017.
The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery, and late submissions shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:10 pm (afternoon) February 16, 2017.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 25,000.00 (US Dollar Twenty Five Thousand) or Birr 500,000.00 (Birr Five Hundred Thousand) in the original form of CPO or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
8. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids