|Bid closing date||Jan 11, 2017 02:00 PM|
|Bid opening date||Jan 11, 2017 02:10 PM|
2merkato.com (Dec 15, 2016)|
|Posted on||Dec 15, 2016|
|Bid document price||Birr 300.00|
|Bid bond||Birr 400,000.00|
INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
TENDER No. FP/OT/12/SC 2016/17
Sugar Corporation invites suitably qualified & eligible bidders to submit wax-sealed bid for the Provision of Management Services for Omo-kuraz 1 Sugar Factory.
1 . The objectives of the consultancy services are mainly include:
2. A bidder to be considered for this assignment shall present data and testimonials that it has rich experience in providing management services of similar nature. The type and number of projects handled by the bidder and the implementation time shall be clearly indicated by the firms with testimonials.
3. The best evaluated bid shall be the bid that scores a minimum of 80% from technical evaluation and combined ratio 30:70 from financial and technical result respectively. The winner bidder scores a minimum of 80% from cumulative/combined result for an award.
4. Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License, Current Tax Clearance, TIN, VAT and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the mandated public body.
5. A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 300 (Birr Three Hundred) in cash:
Sugar Corporation, Procurement & Logistics
Kasanches, near Development Bank of Ethiopia
Ki-med University College PLC Building,
1st Floor Room No. 102, Josif Tito Street
Tel: +251 115 15 12 14, Fax: +251 115 15 11 80
P. O. Box 20034-1000
6. Bids must be addressed and delivered to the buyer at the address mentioned above at or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) January 11 , 2017. The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery, and late submissions shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:10 pm (afternoon) January 11, 2017.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 20,000.00 (US Dollar Twenty Thousand) or Birr 400,000.00 (Birr Four Hundred Thousand) in the original form of CPO or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
8. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.