|Phone||+251 11 6290550|
|Fax||+251 11 6290570|
|Mobile||+251 91 1135348|
|Mobile 2||+251 912 956692|
|Location||Bloe Gerji, Sami building,, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Primary Category||Building/Construction Materials|
CDS (Chernet Dana Sana) Limited Import and Export in Ethiopia is and importer and supplier of building materials like building glass, construction and agricultural machineries, fertilizers and industrial and agricultural chemicals. We also export Oil Seeds, Coffee, and Civet from Ethiopia. Our company is established in 1998 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Our company has been working for decade as commodity broker in various sectors representing suppliers for industrial raw materials, construction machinery, consumer products, agricultural products, and food products.
Currently we are working as source agent for factories, industries, and companies in Ethiopia that import and export a raw, semi-processed, and finished product. We have developed a strong trust with these companies and we are more than willing to work with any reliable and trusted partners from around the world for mutual benefit of all. 99% of the supply through our company comes from China for industries that buy raw, semi processed, and finished products. In the past years we have developed trust and mutual service for all companies engaged with our company.
Currently we are supplying the following products from China:
1. Building Materials
2. Construction and Industrial machinery
3. Industrial and agricultural chemicals
We supply building and housing glass such as reflective glass, clear float glass, tinted float glass, clear sheet glass, tinted sheet glass, clear figured glass, tinted figured glass, sheet glass aluminum mirror, float glass aluminum mirror, siler mirror, processed mirror, tinted mirror, laminated glass, tempered glass, wired glass, , louver glass, art glass, glass block, and ultra clear glass; all types of machines and complete set of machine for glass cutting, bending, tempering, edging, laminating, and tinting.
Concrete machinery we supply are truck-mounted concrete pump, stationery concrete pump, placing boom, batching plant, truck mixer, line pump, and bitumen cement mortar semitrailer.;
Road construction machinery:
The road construction machinery that we supply are roller, grader, paver, and asphalt batching plant; hydraulic excavator;
Pile drilling machinery:
Pile drilling machinery we supply are rotary drilling rig, electro-hydraulic track piling and driving rig, diaphragm grab, horizontal directional drill, jet-grouting drill rig, downhole drill, and air-lift reverse circulation drilling rig;
Housing machinery such as truck crane, and crawler crane;
Such as reach staker, container handler, yard crane, ship to and shore crane;
Medium and Heavy duty trucks
Such as: dump trucks, pick-ups and suv, vans, passenger vehicle (bus and mini bus) and passenger vehicle chassis, military vehicle, engine, driver’s cab, vehicle frame, axle, gear box and other key assemblies
Industrial and Agricultural Chemicals may include fertilizers, pharmaceutical, fluorine chemicals, rubber chemicals, petrochemical raw material, dyestuffs and pigments, herbicides, fungicides, insecticide, plant growth regulator, intermediates of pesticides and fine chemicals.
We supply Titanium Dioxide to different printing press enterprises in Ethiopia. Titanium Dioxide is widely used for the preparation of painting, printing oil, paper making, plastic, rubber, and many more.
we also supply brushes, paint and varnish, distempers, paints materials, paints allied products, stoving paints and synthetic resins, aluminum sulfate, pentaerythrito, PVC resin, coumarone and many more.
CDS Limited is a member of Ethiopian Commodity Exchange (ECX) and export Oil Seeds, Coffee, and Civet from Ethiopia.
Ethiopia is known as a birth place of Coffee and known for coffee brands such as coffee Arabica and Robusta. These two are mostly cultivated species of coffee, while the Arabica takes 70% of the coffee market share while the Robusta takes the remaining 30%. There are also different varieties of coffee from Ethiopia such as Sidama, Yirgacheffe, Jimma and Harar. We export coffee processed in two ways, washed processing and the sundried processing.
All growing in altitude from 3000 – 7200ft
All growing in altitude from 3000 – 7200ft